Thanks so much for your interest in my Home-School-Community Blog and/or following me on Twitter.
I just began these ventures after years of only having a website, so I am trying to stay connected with my friends and colleagues and new acquaintances. I appreciate your willingness to help me out! I thought the best way to let you know what I am doing is by giving something away.
I created a GPA Calculator that will make figuring your Grade Point Average a SNAP!
This wonderful tool is terrific for:
- students in public or private school
- or college students of all ages,
- and super-easy transcript preparation!
This $10.00 value tool is yours FREE when you have completed the following:
1. Stay connected with me by following me on Twitter
2. and passing the word about the this blog and the FREE give-away on to a minimum of 10 people.
With Twitter, you can see the headlines for each post online, but not get emails. Click on the Twitter link on the right. You will need to click on Join Today or Follow Me to set up to follow my posts on Twitter. You go into your Twitter page at your leisure to see all the headlines. You can click on whatever title you want to read. This is the easiest way to keep up with what is happening without getting anything extra in your mailbox, and there is a maximum of 140 characters on each post, so it is short and to the point.
The connection to Twitter is free, and you can be in control of what comes to your inbox. (Even if you don’t want the GPA tool, but want to continue to receive my information, you may connect with me.)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What options are there for passing along the information and how will you know that I have signed up?
The easiest for you to do and for me to track is for you to “retweet” the following message on Twitter. Retweet means to send the text below from your Twitter page.)
- Set up your Twitter account to follow me,
- copy and paste this text into the Twitter textbox and hit “Update”:RT @hollycraw has a FREE GPA calculator and transcript preparation tool. Limited time. www.homeschoolcommunity.wordpress.com/gpacalculator
- The message will show up on your Twitter page, and all those following you will be able to see it. (Twitter has easy tools for inviting your friends to follow you.)
- I will receive electronic notification that you have completed the requirements,
- and you will autmatically get a note back in your Twitter page that gives the access code for the GPA tool to download. The tool comes with instructions on how to use it.
2. What if I don’t want to sign up on Twitter?
I can understand that. I needed some time to understand what Twitter is and does before I signed up. Here are some options for passing the word. You only need to do one:
- Send the following text by email to 10 of your friends, and include me on the post: (modernhomeschooler (at) cox (dot) net — take out all spaces and replace (at) and (dot) with the symbols.
Would you like to easily keep track of your Grade Point Average? Holly Craw has developed a FREE GPA calculator and transcript preparation tool. Limited time offer. Check here for details: www.homeschoolcommunity.wordpress.com/gpacalculator
- Send the text above to your e-list group (Yahoo group, support group, Meetup group or any other groups to which you belong) and once it is posted, send that announcement from the group to me
(same email address as above)
- Post the text on a page on your website, blog, Facebook (etc), and send me the link (same email address as above)
- ***Note***Since I will need to process these manually, it may take 1-2 days for me to email you the link to the GPA tool. I appreciate your patience.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I am excited to begin sharing my GPA calculator tool!