SEE SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION AT THE END OF THIS POST. SITE MAP
Thanks for reading my blog. Since 2009, I have been writing about homeschooling and have been the Phoenix Homeschooling Examiner on Examiner.com. I have shared most articles in both places.
I also began writing for Examiner.com as the National Sex Trafficking Examiner, and recently as the Phoenix Crime Examiner. These topics are important and dear to my heart. I am needing to have one main place for sharing my posts so that I don’t get too many irons in the fire, so I have decided to make this blog inclusive of both themes. I am currently adding my collection of articles here for my convenience.
Please use the Category menu on the left side bar or under each post for navigating through the articles by topic.
This forum is for the discussion of the following themes:
1. Homeschooling and related educational matters with links to fantastic resources
2. Sex trafficking in the United States, primarily, and what is being done to combat it.
3. Crime in Phoenix as well as national stories that have relevance to life in the Phoenix metropolitan region.
If you only wish to see one topic or the other, please use the category search bar for Homeschooling, Crime or Sex Trafficking. You can also navigate to each topic using the tabs at the top of the pages. Additional information will be on the original article on the Examiner site, so you are encouraged to continue reading with the link at the end.
The goal is to discuss the topics and examine viewpoints in a manner that will be helpful and edifying to the readers, even if views may differ. This is NOT a place for blaming, flaming, defaming or name calling each other or persons discussed, and those actions will not be tolerated and will be removed.
I believe that we can learn a lot from each other, and I know that my life is enriched by hearing other points of view and how people came to their ideas. Questions are encouraged for the purpose of understanding, with a spirit of hearing the other person’s heart.
Thanks for checking out this blog!
SUBCRIPTION INFORMATION AND OPTIONS: (All of these options are FREE)
If you want to be sure to get ALL the information as it is posted, you have these options:
1. If you want to automatically receive an email with a daily digest of posts (headlines and a brief excerpt), use the Subscribe to Home-School-Community Blog by Email link here or in the upper right corner. You will only receive a notice on the days new posts are made, and it will be a summary of all the posts for that day. You can choose any posts you wish to view and click directly on them.
2. If you would like to see the summaries of the posts at your leisure, without getting any email, use the Subscribe in a reader link here or in the upper left corner. You will need to sign up with a feed reader service ( I used Google), and will need to go to that account to read the headlines and summaries. Again, you may click on any article of interest to see the whole post directly.
3. If you want to come back to this site on a regular basis to read the new material, bookmark this site, and set up a reminder on your desktop or in your email to check back (daily, weekly etc.) You won’t get any extra email from this blog, and you won’t have to sign up with any other website. You can use the Entries RSS to get a quick overview of the most recent entries, and can view any that are of interest. Also, at the right side of the entries page, you will see a list of the categories that have been used and the number of posts to each one. Clicking on one of the numbers will show only the posts under that topic for ease of finding what you want.
4. If you would like to get just the headlines on a regular basis, and you have or want a Twitter account, you can follow me on Twitter by clicking this link. If you do have your own account, click Follow under my picture. If you don’t have your own account, click Join Now at the top right, and you will see all of my posts on your Twitter account.
You are able to go in as you wish to see the new updates.
5. If you want to see the Twitter headlines, but not sign up yourself, go to Twitter (this link opens to my page), and you can see all of my posts. For easier viewing, you can click the RSS Feed link on the right column and you will see all the posts.
Please note: Twitter will be used to post the headlines of items that I write on this blog, with links to the articles for your convenience.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks and blessings,
Powered by WebRing.
Filed under: Crime in Phoenix, Home School Helps and Resources, Personal Musings, Sex Trafficking | Tagged: child sex trafficking, Crime in Phoenix, Homeschoolcommunity, Homeschooling, Phoenix, Subscribing, Welcome |