After attending the Phoenix TEA Party this morning, I can see that the momentum is already beginning to grow for the 2010 election cycle. Citizens who have never gotten involved in the political process are gathering to have their voices heard in new ways. Here is an upcoming training session that sounds loaded with information that would be helpful even for average families who want to keep abreast of the political happenings.
AM Activist Training
You are Invited to Learn how YOU Can Make a Difference in Your Community!
American Majority is pleased to announce its Candidate and Activist Training Program is coming to Phoenix, AZ on Saturday, September 26 from 8:45am to 5:15pm.
The event will feature general sessions as well as two different tracks for individuals interested in running for public office (Candidate Track) and those looking to become more effective activists (Activist Track).
The event will be located at the Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport located at 4300 E. Washington Street in Phoenix. The general sessions and candidate track will be held in the Desert Room 123 and the activist track will be held in Desert Room 43.
Information and pricing for each track is as follows:
Candidate Track (Costs Include Lunch)
$50/per candidate or first attendee.
$20/per additional attendee (spouse, campaign staffer, volunteer, etc., attending with the candidate/first attendee).
Attendees of the Candidate Track will receive over four hours of specialized training (in addition to general sessions) on subjects including:
- * Communications
- * Campaign Planning and Strategy
- * Fundraising
- * Grassroots
- * Utilizing New and Traditional Media
- * Much More!
Activist Track (Costs Include Lunch)
Attendees of the Activist Track will receive over four hours of specialized training (in addition to general sessions) on subjects including:
- * Building Coalitions and Organizing Meaningful Events
- * Holding Elected Officials Accountable
- * New Media Engagement: Blogs, Wikipedia Projects, Social Networking, and More
- * Effectively Communicating Your Views
- * Much More!Included in the training materials will be samples and supplements to help you apply what you learn in the training to your organization, candidate, cause or community.To register for the event, please click here to use our online reservation system. If you have any questions, please contact American Majority at (405)-605-6338.
When: September 26th, 2009 8:45 AM through 5:15 PM
Desert Room 123 and Desert Room 43
4300 E. Washington Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034-1818
Contact: Phone: (405)-605-6338