I am often asked how homeschoolers get money for college.
How would you like to earn money for college every time that you do one of the following:
- Shop Online
- Eat out
- Buy groceries
What if you could get additional opportunities to win scholarship money just by doing the things that you normally do?
Upromise is an organization that is dedicated to helping you get back part of the money that you are already spending to put into a college savings account. It is free and easy to sign up online and begin saving.
- Go to the Upromise website and register
- Examine the partner stores and E-coupons for local grocery stores. You get cash back on each purchase!
- Don’t forget to check out the Daily Deals where you can save money AND get cash back!
- Register your credit cards and grocery cards
- Download the TurboSaver toolbar so you will be reminded every time you are shopping at a Upromise on-line partner
- Sign up for the $25,000 Cash for College Sweepstakes
- Check out the Ad-for-Cash Video Contest where you could win an extra $1000
- Get your family and friends to sign up and list YOU as their favorite college student!
- You will be able to track the purchases and the money building up in your own fund!
For more info:
Filed under: Community Chronicles, Free Stuff and Great Deals, Home School Helps and Resources | Tagged: college, college admissions, College Financial Aid, college prep, financial aid, Free STuff, home education, home school, homeschool resources, Homeschooling, How to get into college, Scholarships, Upromise |