I have never met a homeschooler who didn’t enjoy a great sale. Not just on books, mind you, but if a good deal can be found on food or clothes or just about anything, homeschool moms will be there.
I have started looking at some of the fabulous websites which specialize in sharing the outstanding bargains that they have found. I am overwhelmed at what we can get for FREE or at amazing discounts. From time to time, I will pass on some of these moneysavers.
One of my favorite columns is The Holt House. Rebecca Holt is a homeschooling mom in Phoenix who is networked with numerous other frugal folks and has saved me lots of money. Here are some of her current postings:
- Gap Brands 30% off Coupon
- $5 off Coupon at Hallmark in Women’s Day, Martha Stewart living
- Free Greenies at PetsMart
- Amazon Coupons on Leap FrogTag Systems
- I love Ebates.com
- Cheap Wipes & Potato Santa Spud for $.99 at Target
- 50 Free Photo Cards and Free Shipping Too!
- Toys R Us: 7 Hasbro games for $3.97!
- 30% off Gap, Old Navy & Banana Republic
- Opt Out for Yellow Pages
- Borgata Holiday Sparkle Event
- Free Pampers Gifts to Grow Point
- Free 10×13 Picture or 12 greeting cards
- Script Gift Card Program
Wow! That’s a lot! and that doesn’t even touch the grocery freebies and bargains that are available.
For more on that, see my previous article on ways I saved $181 at CVS last week!
Please share with me other great bargain sites that you have found.
More info on Home Education:
Filed under: Community Chronicles, Free Stuff and Great Deals, Home School Helps and Resources | Tagged: bargains, Community, free, Free food, Free STuff, Freebies, home education, home school, homeschool resources, Homeschooling, shopping |