(Editor’s Note: There are several ways for students to get college degrees without taking the SAT or ACT entrance tests. This article and the webinar are from CollegePlus! which is a cutting edge organization dedicated to helping all students maximize their time and money in getting a quality higher education. The free webinar will present some options and more will be discussed in this column in the future. I am available in the Phoenix area to do workshops on the various aspects of preparing for college. Email me with your questions, and let me know if you are interested in a workshop in your area of town.)
To help you understand the facts and myths about the SAT/ACT, you’re invited to attend a free, interactive webinar that will reveal why students don’t need to take the SAT/ACT to enroll in college or to earn a college degree. The webinar is on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 at 9pm EST/8pm CST/6pm PST
5 Essential Reasons you should attend this free webinar:
- A college admissions officer will reveal closely-guarded secrets that parents and students don’t know about the college admissions process and how colleges evaluate SAT/ACT scores.
- The SAT/ACT myth will be exposed—you will learn how to get through the college admissions process without being forced to take the SAT/ACT.
- Parents just like you will explain how they helped their children avoid the feared SAT/ACT, allowing them to pursue college without the SAT/ACT.
- You will get practical steps you can take to help your student earn a fully-accredited college degree without being forced to take the SAT/ACT.
- You will get to ask questions and interact directly with the panel of experts and parents.
Filed under: Community Chronicles, Free Stuff and Great Deals, Home School Helps and Resources | Tagged: ACT test, college admissions, college prep, free, home education, home school, homeschool, homeschool resources, homeschool workshops, Homeschooling, SAT test, Scholarships |