Posted on January 18, 2011 by hollycraw
Homeschool seniors, now is the time to take action on your FAFSA form.
- Pull together all your tax records for 2010
- At least get an estimate of your numbers
- Persuade your parents to get their tax information together (it may mean they can save a lot of money when it is time to pay for tuition if they can get started now)
- Go online to fill out the FAFSA (The Free Application for Federal Student Aid), or download the form and complete the hard copy.
- Get it sent in by February 14, 2011 if you are planning to attend college in the fall of 2011.
If the thought of this long form gives you the hives or makes you long for something more pleasant (like a dentist’s chair), you will want to take advantage of some great resources.
Continue reading on Examiner.com: Homeschoolers: College Goal Sunday offers line-by-line help on the FAFSA form – Phoenix Homeschooling | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/homeschooling-in-phoenix/homeschoolers-college-goal-sunday-offers-line-by-line-help-on-the-fafsa-form#ixzz1BN6Kv6ec
Filed under: Home School Helps and Resources |