Posted on May 6, 2011 by hollycraw
If you are a homeschool parent, or if you are thinking about homeschooling your children, you probably have lots of questions. These are some of the most common queries asked by homeschoolers:
- * How do I set up a schedule for getting through all the materials?
- * Do I need to keep all of my students’ work?
- * What records do I need to keep, and where do I need to send them?
- * How do I teach all the high school classes?
- * What classes are needed for college entrance?
- * What testing is needed as a homeschooler?
- * What else should I be doing for my kids during high school?
- * Can my kids really get into college?
- * How can a homeschooler get college scholarships?
If you have been pondering these or similar questions, you are invited to participate in a series of workshops designed to provide practical answers and resources so that you are more equipped to give your children the best education and preparation possible.
Filed under: Home School Helps and Resources | Tagged: College prep for homeschool, College Scholarships, Homeschool lesson planning, Homeschool record keeping, Homeschool transcripts, homeschool workshops |