Arizona State University is helping fund qualified students to get Master’s degrees and teach in the sciences. Homeschooled students are encouraged to apply for these scholarships.
The ASU STARR Noyce Scholarship Program has set up the eligibility requirements for the 2012-2013 school year. In order to apply for the scholarship, each applicant must:
Be a U.S. citizen or national or permanent resident alien;
- Be applying to the TEAMS graduate program for AZ science teacher certification;
- Hold a degree in a science discipline (biology sciences; chemistry; physics; Earth and space science; and general sciences);
- Be seeking an AZ teaching certificate;
- Have a GPA of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale;
- Be committed to teaching in a high-need school for at least two years for every year of scholarship funding.
Filed under: Home School Helps and Resources | Tagged: Arizona State University, Barack Obama STEM careers, College money, grad scholarships, Science Technology Engineering Math careers, STEM careers college scholarships |