Music provides a great foundation for intellectual development, and is often a key component of the curriculum for homeschooling families. The Phoenix area offers many instructional and performance opportunities for a variety of instrumental and vocal applications, many of which are presented by individuals.
Curtis Greenberg of Glendale has an MA in Choral Music and a BA in Music Education. He has been teaching in the valley for many years, and spent a year in Germany teaching at a school for children of missionaries. He is offering a number of music classes this summer, specifically targeting homeschool students.
- Private or group lessons for Voice
- Beginning or Intermediate Piano
- Classes can begin the 1st week of June
- Cost: $20 per half hour lesson at his home
5117 W. Vogel (51st Ave. & Olive)
$23 per half hour lesson at your home
- Two week camp
- Practice for an hour every day M-F for two weeks
- Give a performance on the final day.
- Cost: $110.00 including music
- 2:00-3:00 PM June 18-29th
- Location to be determined in Central Phoenix
Pay rates and terms are negotiable to need.
Contact Curtis Greenberg, BA Music ED; MA Choral Music at 623-394-0979 or email@example.com
Don’t let the summer get away from you. Sign up now for a wonderful music experience to give your homeschooler added academic and fine arts skills.