Encouragement, Testing, Transcripts, Workshops, Consulting Price list for Personalized Services
Dear Homeschooling Friend or Potential Home Educator,
In this era, teaching your own children is a big responsibility with so many options it can be overwhelming! I am here to walk with you on your journey so that you may be confident in your schooling and have the tools and resources that will help you be successful.
I am a veteran home educator with lots of experience in many facets of home education:
- I homeschooled my daughters K-12
- I had the privilege of leading and developing a home school support group for several years.
- Co-oping (providing various classes taught by different parents) was a brand new idea when I first began homeschooling, and I was involved in creating and running several groups over the years.
- From 2001-2008, I co-founded, created, and directed Covenant Home School Resource Center in Phoenix AZ
- One of my passions for over 22 years has been sharing information to help equip homeschoolers in the form of workshops, newsletters, information meetings, website, and one-on-one consultation.
- Another passion has been teaching of students, particularly Math.
Services I offer:
- Workshops on homeschooling concerns. I have developed over a dozen themes. I have a schedule of workshop events that I will present at set times, and I am available to come to a group meeting or a home in the Phoenix metro area to present a topic of your choosing. I also present FREE Q and A sessions at scheduled times and locations.
See details on currently scheduled workshops: See customized workshop details
- Transcript Preparation Assistance. I can give assistance in helping you put your own transcript together, or I can put all the pieces together for you. See details:
- Individual Consultation or Mentoring. I love answering questions and creating an environment in which you can discover the delights of home education, plus feel empowered to be successful. I would be honored to walk alongside you in your journey. This can be done individually or in a group setting, such as a group wanting to work through the process of putting together a co-op. See details:
- Test Proctoring for IOWA or Stanford tests through Bob Jones University Press. Proctoring for other tests may also be available. This can be individual or group testing. See details:
- Nominations of homeschool students to the National Society for High School Scholars. See more about this great organization:
- Tutoring. Math to pre-calculus. History. Language Arts. See details:
Please let me know how I may be of service to you.