I love to help homeschoolers stay updated with great events that are happening locally and around the nation. It is a terrific way that we can connect with other families and have opportunities to partake in wonderful activities.
There is no charge for posting your information on my blog, but I do ask for your help in the following ways:
- The event must be related to home education or be of general value to families with children.
- Events must be family-friendly.
- Submissions must be made in the following format:
Event titleEvent date and time
Deadline to register
Contact person: name, email, phone
Website for more information
Brief description of event (50-75 words)
Submitters name and email in case I have questions.
- Please submit entries within about a week of the event to make sure that I have time to post it in a timely manner.
- Items will be posted here and on my column for Examiner.com if they are deemed relevant to the homeschooling community.
- I can also help you to get a more direct focus to 2000+ Phoenix area homeschoolers with an email blast or Resource of the Month featured article.
- I have other options for ongoing inclusion in an online Annotated Resource Directory for Homeschoolers, with a FREE cross-link option and more involved and targeted possibilities.
Please contact me for more details on any of the advertising options.